Grab A Button

Tuesday, 29 January 2013

what i need is only "VACATION"



hey..please shout-up ur mouth!! . i hate it when when u said " yeayyy sabah is waiting for me now~" do u know that my feeling now..don't u feel it..

i feel like crying... bcoz i thought before that  i'll be back home later... ow.. airsia!! please i need promotion ticket from u..

i'll feel lonely for 1 weeks here

i hate it so much..

just now i called yaya..she begged me...
she keep asking me when i'll coming home.. owwhh u make me cry darling~ n suddently my tears fall down..
.....no.. it's hurt me...i miss u too yaya..don't worry about me .. i'm ok here ;;i just want u to be happy there..sygg yaya juga ...

actually i planned it for long time already..but when the time comes, unfortunately the chances is not mine.


*so the ending is i'll will endup this holiday at my hostel with nobody for 1 weeks....


1 comment:

Aiisyah Roseskalerful said...

semoga dapat balik ke sabah